Writing sales copy is challenging for most novelists. Learn some of the tips and tricks to writing copy that intrigues readers.
PLEASE BUY ME A CUP OF COFFEE TODAY.
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- How many ways can you say "he said"???
- Day 15 at Camp NaNoWriMo - Writing Makes You Grin
- BEAT WELL - a short-short Halloween tale
- Day 5 at Camp NaNoWriMo - Dealing with the Hurricane
- Day 7 at Camp NaNoWriMo - You Must Not Try To Write a Novel!
- My Books
- Some Writing (and Business) Tips for 2015
- RT @GNHorror: It's out today, our reviewer preferred the first volume but there are still a lot of great stories in this volume. https://… 4 hours ago
- Okay - so if MOONLIGHT is just REFLECTED SUNLIGHT - why in the hell didn't it ever kill Dracula???☠️ 4 hours ago
- RT @RayGarton: Beginnings are Always Slow patreon.com/posts/beginnin… 10 hours ago
- RT @mittmarney: 365 reasons why comics are #1 art form, reason 338: BPRD by Mike Mignola, John Arcudi, Guy Davis and other writers and art… 10 hours ago
- RT @joelansdale: Under option by Peter Dinklage, the Kirkus review of THE THICKET. kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/j… kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/j… 10 hours ago
- 89,237 hits