KINDLE SCOUT WINNER
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- How many ways can you say "he said"???
- Why I Hate Cell Phones...
- Don't Hate Me For This...
- Why Do Novels Have Chapters?
- Neil Gaiman's Eight Good Writing Practices
- Some Writing (and Business) Tips for 2015
- How Not To Sell 1000 E-Books A Day
- Cream cheese and Maraschino Cherry Pinwheels
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 81,301 hits
Daily Archives: May 8, 2017
I’ve decided to take a page from Jerry Seinfeld and start my own series – Driving for Coffee with Writers.
Only problem is, I need to learn how to drive first.
And, the conversation would probably be pretty one note.
Steve – “You really ought to buy my book.”
Other Author – “Of course, after you buy my book first.”
Steve – “That’s a good thought. Have I told you about my book that you really ought to buy?”
Other Author – (who probably isn’t worth buying a book from anyway) “Bye”.
…as they jump out into moving traffic with a hot cup of coffee in one hand and a BUY MY BOOK sign in the other…
yours in storytelling,