KINDLE SCOUT WINNER
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- How many ways can you say "he said"???
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- The Talking Stick - Tips on Storytelling to Children
- Invisible Ink - The Vanishing Art of Cursive Writing
- Why Do Novels Have Chapters?
- My further adventures in self-publishing...Kobo versus Kindle.
- Taking that left turn at Albequerque - or how to deal with hockey mouth
- Cabbage Night, Colcannon and Creativity
- Indie Authors Quitting Their Day Job - 2015 Edition
- Surviving a Shoot-out in a Car...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 77,443 hits
Chuck Wendig – “You Can Write At Any Age”
Something for you writer-types out there.
I’ve been writing for over forty years. These days I find it a little tougher to string the words together. It is harder to find the time and harder to keep up momentum – but I am not done, not by a long shot.
Age is nothing more than a single billboard poked up along the Trans-Canada Highway.
The way that I see it, the older you get the more you have to write about. The more you want to see your words nailed down in print. The more you ought to do it now.
Yours in Storytelling,