From author Christopher Farnsworth via The New York Post: The book sat on the shelf of the third-grade classroom. I wasn’t supposed to be there. I was a second-grader, and I’d been herded into the …
KINDLE SCOUT WINNER
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- How many ways can you say "he said"???
- The Talking Stick - Tips on Storytelling to Children
- Friday the 13th - A Retrospective
- Why I Hate Cell Phones...
- My Books
- My e-books...
- "I SWEAR I LEFT HER BY THE RIVER"-8 SONGS ABOUT MURDER AND WATER
- Messy, Yet Necessary - A Review of Sandra Hutchison's THE RIBS AND THIGHBONES OF DESIRE
- The latest The Writing Daily! paper.li/StephenVernon/… Thanks to @MaggieGilroy @JoshTheWanderer @literatinyc #books #amwriting 15 minutes ago
- RT @NightTimePod: TWO #Halloween epis on the way! First, the return of local horror storyteller @StephenVernon, then an infamous Canadia… 17 minutes ago
- RT @NosleepPodcast: Everyone knows bananas have appeal. (First use of that pun related to that story - so proud of my self-control.) http… 12 hours ago
- RT @caverstraete: GirlZombieAuthors: #octoberfrights: Descent Into Darkness #Horror About the Stories... girlzombieauthors.blogspot.com/2017/10/octobe… https://t.… 14 hours ago
- RT @MagickofBooks: Review: Descent Into Darkness by Multiple Authors Featuring Max Lockwood, Patrick Logan @rocblalock @tonyurban https://t… 14 hours ago
- 81,292 hits