As I’d mentioned (read: whined about) before, I have just finished re-editing Shizzle, Inc for the fourth time, this time with an American editor. It is now nice and shiny, and free of “…
KINDLE SCOUT WINNER
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- Writing process: How to write a novel fast
- The Talking Stick - Tips on Storytelling to Children
- How many ways can you say "he said"???
- Day 3 at Camp NaNoWriMo - Vengeance is Mine
- "I SWEAR I LEFT HER BY THE RIVER"-8 SONGS ABOUT MURDER AND WATER
- Doors - and writing...
- Day 5 at Camp NaNoWriMo - Dealing with the Hurricane
- Day 4 at Camp NaNoWriMo - One Van Damme thing after another...
- The Diary of a Canadian Author: Part One
- RT @Charlottenglish: 7 days left to pickup the fairytale fantasy bundle! Click here for a dose of once-upon-a-time... https://t.co/S8NmEr7w… 13 hours ago
- That's a really deep steep... twitter.com/kathay1973/sta… 13 hours ago
- Stephen King, The Art of Fiction No. 189 theparisreview.org/interviews/565… 13 hours ago
- Vampires & Werewolves & World-Builders, Oh My! justparanormalromance.com/2017/09/vampir… 13 hours ago
- RT @SalemChickens: Share the love - Most excellent peeps @WillowRaven @StephenVernon @max_burbank :) 14 hours ago
- 80,691 hits