Part 1: The Weirdest Writing Thing I’ve Ever Done By Larry Kahaner In my entire writing career, this may be the weirdest thing I’ve done – and I once interviewed a convicte…
PLEASE BUY ME A CUP OF COFFEE TODAY.
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- "I SWEAR I LEFT HER BY THE RIVER"-8 SONGS ABOUT MURDER AND WATER
- Book Review: Maritime Monsters by Steve Vernon
- How many ways can you say "he said"???
- Writing is a Journey - the fine art of kicking butt
- Writing Blindly - When You Don't Know Where A Story Is Going
- A writer daydreams...
- RT @RonaldKelly4: Here's a peek at some of the merch I'll have available at my author table in the Celeb Room at SCARES THAT CARES in late… 16 hours ago
- RT @timwaggoner: Just cracked 90K on THE LORD OF THE FEAST. Not quite at the finish line yet, but close! https://t.co/YJVSLDjeO6 16 hours ago
- RT @caytlyn_brooke: Remember when I asked you guys if writing a horror story about slicing up kids was too much? Here's how my husband reac… 16 hours ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: My beach reads this week. All four are brilliant. All four make me want to be a better storyteller. @Catrionaward @SGJ7… 16 hours ago
- RT @stevestred: Out now! twitter.com/RonaldKelly4/s… 16 hours ago
- 110,980 hits