Toby Neal shares the seven steps that took her to the USA TODAY bestseller list, and how to build a snowball effect to create sales momentum.
PLEASE BUY ME A CUP OF COFFEE TODAY.
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- Explaining Amazon Rankings...
- "I SWEAR I LEFT HER BY THE RIVER"-8 SONGS ABOUT MURDER AND WATER
- BUCK BOOKS - A GREAT WAY TO PROMOTE YOUR INDIE RELEASES!
- THIRTY DAYS OF KINDLE SCOUT - DAY 1
- Audiobook Advice from Hall of Fame Narrators—Part One
- Taking that left turn at Albequerque - or how to deal with hockey mouth
- RT @JeremyHepler: Here's the cover for SURAY ALICE I teased about earlier! I cannot stop staring at it! @KealanBurke did an amazing job cap… 7 minutes ago
- RT @cebuda: Chuck Buda delivers a twisted tale of secrets and violence in the Tennessee mountains. Boondock Butcher grabs you from the firs… 15 minutes ago
- RT @cinapelayo: Every time you use a double space after a period an angel loses its wings. 11 hours ago
- RT @CemeteryGatesM: Want to do a book of cemetery stories called Picnic in the Graveyard. 2000-4000 word stories, no reprints unless your f… 11 hours ago
- The latest The Writing Daily! paper.li/StephenVernon/… Thanks to @HopeBailey214 @xatrax #ai #artificialintelligence 12 hours ago
- 113,723 hits