The first lines of a story set the mood and draw readers in. This infographic features first lines from some of the most famous books of all time.
KINDLE SCOUT WINNER
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Back From Canada, and Back Up Your Files
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- How many ways can you say "he said"???
- THIRTY DAYS OF KINDLE SCOUT - DAY 6
- "I SWEAR I LEFT HER BY THE RIVER"-8 SONGS ABOUT MURDER AND WATER
- Thirty Days Of Kindle Scout
- THIRTY DAYS OF KINDLE SCOUT - DAY 5
- The Talking Stick - Tips on Storytelling to Children
- How To Promote a Kindle Release
- My Books
- RT @kathay1973: Skeletonized victims, false confessions, and the 1981 Springbok Tour #YeahNoir A Ngaire Blakes #Mystery https://t.co/XYZ7Z8… 2 hours ago
- True Horror: A Rant bradcarterwriter.wordpress.com/2015/10/15/tru… via @wordpressdotcom 2 hours ago
- Night of the Demons (1988) bradcarterwriter.wordpress.com/2016/01/07/nig… via @wordpressdotcom 2 hours ago
- RT @brennanmgilmore: My grandpa is a 97 year-old WWII vet & Missouri farmer who wanted to join w/ those who #TakeaKnee: "those kids have ev… 2 hours ago
- RT @AudioFileMag: Sept 24-30 honor our right to choose ideas free of censorship. Visit our #ListeningChallenge s from #ShapedAmerica https:… 2 hours ago
- 80,745 hits