The first lines of a story set the mood and draw readers in. This infographic features first lines from some of the most famous books of all time.
KINDLE SCOUT WINNER
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @UnnervingMag: Issue #4 (Extended Halloween issue) is out early October, a perfect time to market your #horror #books and whatnot https:… 3 hours ago
- RT @AdrianShotbolt: New look blog! #books #horror #Metal #bookblogger Beavisthebookhead.com click the link for instant satisfaction! ht… 3 hours ago
- RT @storybundle: "Stories subtle and unsettling: Helen Marshall clothes the uncanny in new flesh and then makes it bleed." https://t.co/K3V… 3 hours ago
- RT @storybundle: Stock up on a gigantic pack of weekend reading: buff.ly/2uiDRlr https://t.co/t47VI9fKY2 3 hours ago
- Tips for Pricing Your Book ingramspark.com/blog/pricing-y… 3 hours ago
- 79,469 hits