The first lines of a story set the mood and draw readers in. This infographic features first lines from some of the most famous books of all time.
PLEASE BUY ME A CUP OF COFFEE TODAY.
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @NYounker: Do you think Sheri Moon fits this role? https://t.co/QKne4ntP9P 4 hours ago
- RT @ktrapjones: Just hit the 1-year anniversary for The Evil Cookie Publishing! I’m beyond thrilled with the lineup that was achieved and t… 4 hours ago
- RT @horrorwriter61: #WritingCommunity Time for another midweek #writerslift! Drop those links to your books, stories, websites, YT channels… 4 hours ago
- RT @Gabino_Iglesias: In case you forgot, October is also Women in Horror Month. 10 hours ago
- And speaking about Halloween collections, this one came out last year. Anything but @RonaldKelly4 is always worth g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- 112,699 hits