How to set up and run an exhibition stand to promote your self-published books at markets, fairs and other events by indie author Alison Morton
PLEASE BUY ME A CUP OF COFFEE TODAY.
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- Explaining Amazon Rankings...
- "I SWEAR I LEFT HER BY THE RIVER"-8 SONGS ABOUT MURDER AND WATER
- BUCK BOOKS - A GREAT WAY TO PROMOTE YOUR INDIE RELEASES!
- THIRTY DAYS OF KINDLE SCOUT - DAY 1
- Audiobook Advice from Hall of Fame Narrators—Part One
- Taking that left turn at Albequerque - or how to deal with hockey mouth
- RT @cinapelayo: Every time you use a double space after a period an angel loses its wings. 10 hours ago
- RT @CemeteryGatesM: Want to do a book of cemetery stories called Picnic in the Graveyard. 2000-4000 word stories, no reprints unless your f… 10 hours ago
- The latest The Writing Daily! paper.li/StephenVernon/… Thanks to @HopeBailey214 @xatrax #ai #artificialintelligence 11 hours ago
- RT @hfxgov: We continue to support @NS_DCS to address homelessness by providing access to municipal facilities as emergency shelters. Wit… 17 hours ago
- RT @hfxpublib: The Halifax combo: #StormBooks with a side of #StormChips. 17 hours ago
- 113,723 hits