KINDLE SCOUT WINNER
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- Is Amazon Skynet?
- Writing Blindly - When You Don't Know Where A Story Is Going
- Lip Sync Battle Trumps Itself
- THIRTY DAYS OF KINDLE SCOUT - DAY 10
- Kobo Plus Launched in Netherlands
- The Ghost Story Gala of Annapolis Royal
- B.B. Griffith's Secrets to a Successful Kindle Scout Campaign
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 79,445 hits
BUSINESS MUSINGS: THINGS INDIE WRITERS LEARNED IN 2014 – a blog by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
All right – so I am STILL caught up in all of the Christmas business and have not managed to actually write up a blog of my own – but some of you writer-types out there might find this blog of Kristine Kathryn Rusch of interest.
Business Musings: Things Indie Writers Learned in 2014 – See more at: http://kriswrites.com/2014/12/23/business-musings-things-indie-writers-learned-in-2014/#sthash.BEU7O55U.dpuf
yours in storytelling,