I know. I know.
Ten Things meme’s are so 2005.
I’ve seen a few entries listing “ten things I’ve done that you might not have”, and “ten things I’ve done that you probably have done”, so let me fling myself into the anthills of conformity and scuttle about with the rest of the herd.
TEN THINGS I’VE DONE THAT YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE
1. Hitchhiked across Canada, in both directions, (but not simultaneously).
2. Ridden a camel and an elephant.
3. Fired a machine gun, a submachine gun, a pistol, and chucked hand grenades.
4. Jumped from a second floor ladies residence, (breaking a very good pair of glasses in the process).
5. Stood nose to nose with a skunk, a porcupine, a black bear, a herd of mule deer, several buffalo and et’ them afterwards, and stood close enough to a male grizzly to estimate the lenght of his whang-dang-doodle.
6. Dragged a dead black bear from the woods, (you don’t know what dead weight really means until you’ve tried this stunt).
7. Been a nude life model for ten years.
8. Made a living as a full-time fortune teller.
9. Picked fiddleheads.
10. Hopped a freight. (we’re reaching the bottom, and I’m running out of adlib recollections).
Yours in storytelling,