Flesh & Blood needs Flesh & Blood, and apparantly they need me…
Today I finished the final revisions on the novel manuscript. It’s in the capable hands of my lovely wife Belinda, who’ll find everything screwy with it.
And tonight I recieved word from Flesh & Blood magazine that they were accepting my tale “A Shot Of Fractal Glass” for issue #17. Actually, I knew about this one for a couple of weeks. This was one of the “conditional” acceptances I’d been waiting on. I needed to revise the manuscript, make a few cosmetic changes, and then they’d pass judgement. Which they did!
I’m very excited about this sale. I’ve been trying to get into this magazine for a while. Really honed my writing skills trying to come up with a story that was good enough.
Hot damn, again.
PLEASE BUY ME A CUP OF COFFEE TODAY.
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- How many ways can you say "he said"???
- Day 15 at Camp NaNoWriMo - Writing Makes You Grin
- Writing is a Journey - the fine art of kicking butt
- My Crazy Experience with the Amazon Kindle Countdown Deal, March 8-13, 2016
- Kodachrome - more than just your average road movie
- The latest The Writing Daily! paper.li/StephenVernon/… Thanks to @introbizgrowth @bitznews @debellerochelab #amwriting #writerslife 2 hours ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: Picking 3 winners on Thursday! https://t.co/zBFzlBt1wT 3 hours ago
- RT @ElectaGraham: Two #free novellas, introducing two paranormal series. One about a demon hunter and one about a witch with no magic. http… 3 hours ago
- A colony of book-protecting bats lives in Portugal’s historic Joanina Library. Best not to ask the librarians about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @mittmarney: 365 reasons why comics are #1 art form, reason 311: The Mountain Man by Amélie Fléchais and Séverine Gauthier https://t.co/… 8 hours ago
- 87,753 hits