Flesh & Blood needs Flesh & Blood, and apparantly they need me…
Today I finished the final revisions on the novel manuscript. It’s in the capable hands of my lovely wife Belinda, who’ll find everything screwy with it.
And tonight I recieved word from Flesh & Blood magazine that they were accepting my tale “A Shot Of Fractal Glass” for issue #17. Actually, I knew about this one for a couple of weeks. This was one of the “conditional” acceptances I’d been waiting on. I needed to revise the manuscript, make a few cosmetic changes, and then they’d pass judgement. Which they did!
I’m very excited about this sale. I’ve been trying to get into this magazine for a while. Really honed my writing skills trying to come up with a story that was good enough.
Hot damn, again.
KINDLE SCOUT WINNER
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @NBCMidnightTX: This town isn't for everyone. TAP to reveal the #MidnightTexas travel poster. 🌙 https://t.co/0zmLthe89G 4 hours ago
- RT @landisnikkiauth: #Read Fallen from Grace #iartg #asmsg #bookboost #amreading #amwriting amazon.com/dp/B073C6P6YR/ A dark #fantasy forbidd… 4 hours ago
- RT @xpress_local: UPDATED: Frank Magazine editor, publisher arraigned on charges of breaching publication ban: localxpress.ca/local-news/fra… http… 4 hours ago
- RT @FrugalBookPromo: Whew!Could've written a whole new book,but @bookbaby calls #TheFrugalBookPromoter "classic"so it deserved an UPDATE! h… 4 hours ago
- RT @xpress_local: A raid not a battle: Mint apologizes for coin commemorating Dieppe that veterans' group calls flawed https://t.co/pGCeBas… 4 hours ago
- 79,509 hits