Flesh & Blood needs Flesh & Blood, and apparantly they need me…
Today I finished the final revisions on the novel manuscript. It’s in the capable hands of my lovely wife Belinda, who’ll find everything screwy with it.
And tonight I recieved word from Flesh & Blood magazine that they were accepting my tale “A Shot Of Fractal Glass” for issue #17. Actually, I knew about this one for a couple of weeks. This was one of the “conditional” acceptances I’d been waiting on. I needed to revise the manuscript, make a few cosmetic changes, and then they’d pass judgement. Which they did!
I’m very excited about this sale. I’ve been trying to get into this magazine for a while. Really honed my writing skills trying to come up with a story that was good enough.
Hot damn, again.
KINDLE SCOUT WINNER
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- How many ways can you say "he said"???
- The Talking Stick - Tips on Storytelling to Children
- The Importance of Kindle Reviews...
- "I SWEAR I LEFT HER BY THE RIVER"-8 SONGS ABOUT MURDER AND WATER
- THIRTY DAYS OF KINDLE SCOUT - DAY 13
- Selkie in a Bottle
- Writers in Cars, Drinking Coffee
- RT @EdwardLorn: 5 of 5 stars to Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones goodreads.com/review/show/22… 52 minutes ago
- RT @41Strange: Alternative Film Posters for 'Jaws' (Illustrators: Flore Maquin, Phantom City Creative, Scott Woolston) https://t.co/AHtclR… 53 minutes ago
- StreetLib Releases eBook App for iOS, Android, and the Web the-digital-reader.com/2018/01/19/str… via @inkbitspixels 1 hour ago
- RT @RichardChizmar: https://t.co/5iLwa7aofw 1 hour ago
- RT @SSTPublications: Announcing: SHINING IN THE DARK edited by Hans-Åke Lilja sstpublications.co.uk/Shining-in-the… @StephenKing @RealCliveBarker @Richar… 1 hour ago
- 83,475 hits