SNOW AND BLOW, BABY I’M GONNA GO…
Well the weather hit us, but not as hard as it’s hit some folks. The snow is blowing, and there’s a lot of mixed rain, and the wind is blowing hard enough to blast the tattooes off of a fat man’s back, but we’re hanging in here. They closed the schools for kids who had to bus in, but Connor (my stepson) is in walking distance and they decided to keep the schools open for pedestrians. Seems they’ve lost so many snowdays they couldn’t keep it closed any longer. Groovy. This gives me time to get some work done.
So why the hell am I farting around at Live Journal? Good question.
Well, it could be I wanted to share my two new reviews with you. Click on over to http://www.horrorworld.org/reviews.htm and have a look at my reviews on DARK DISCOVERIES magazine, and Joe Lansdale’s upcoming release from Night Shade Books DEAD IN THE WEST.
Or maybe to tell you that a certain big shaggy Nova Scotia horror writer might actually be able to drag his butt down to WHC in New York this year.
KINDLE SCOUT WINNER
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- What Comes Next in my writing? Everything kameronhurley.com/comes-next-eve… via @KameronHurley #amwriting 5 hours ago
- The latest The Writing Daily! paper.li/StephenVernon/… Thanks to @ProudlyLiberal @statisticsbook @harleeeeene #amwriting #indieauthor 6 hours ago
- Romance Book Fair ~ #Books #mustread #Romance irisblobel.com/bookfair122017/ via @_iris_b 8 hours ago
- THE MAKING OF A WRITER - terriwindling.com/blog/2017/12/t… 8 hours ago
- RT @MrEwanMorrison: Part 2. The fairytale illustrations of John Bauer (1882-1918). Bauer died at 36 in a shipwreck that took all his family… 8 hours ago
- 82,606 hits