Plunk your lonely balayka, sweet Lara…
Huff, puff, huff, puff…Just got in from shovelling off the ice from the back deck. We get it every winter because our roof has no insulation. So there’s a huge amount of heat loss up top, (glad the landlord pays the heating), and the resulting melt off, freezes the back deck up like something out of Dr. Zhivago.
* * *
Had a productive morning. Finished the final draft of a brand new story and sent it off to a prospective market. God I love e-mail. No waiting for the post office to open.
Then I completed a short article for Hellnotes and sent that off.
Will keep you posted on how the whereabouts of that article.
* * *
While the rest of the world is staring at the Superbowl, I’ll be attending a storytelling meeting that was postponed from a couple of weeks ago, due to heavy snow. I’ll try and bear the sacrifice bravely, drowning my sorrow in free food and beer.
That’s all I’ve got time for now.
Yours in horror,
KINDLE SCOUT WINNER
BUY MY BOOKS ON AMAZON!
BUY MY BOOKS ON KOBO
BUY MY BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS!
BUY MY BOOKS ON GOOGLE PLAY!
PLEASE – Sign Up For My Mailing List
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 6 at NaNoWriMo - Making a To-Do List
- How many ways can you say "he said"???
- Why I Hate Cell Phones...
- Don't Hate Me For This...
- Why Do Novels Have Chapters?
- Neil Gaiman's Eight Good Writing Practices
- Some Writing (and Business) Tips for 2015
- How Not To Sell 1000 E-Books A Day
- Cream cheese and Maraschino Cherry Pinwheels
- KDP Jumpstart Guides Authors Through the Steps of Publishing a Book the-digital-reader.com/2017/10/17/kdp… via @inkbitspixels 2 hours ago
- Morning Coffee – 18 October 2017 the-digital-reader.com/2017/10/18/mor… via @inkbitspixels 2 hours ago
- The latest The Writing Daily! paper.li/StephenVernon/… Thanks to @MaggieGilroy @JoshTheWanderer @literatinyc #books #amwriting 9 hours ago
- RT @NightTimePod: TWO #Halloween epis on the way! First, the return of local horror storyteller @StephenVernon, then an infamous Canadia… 9 hours ago
- RT @NosleepPodcast: Everyone knows bananas have appeal. (First use of that pun related to that story - so proud of my self-control.) http… 21 hours ago
- 81,301 hits